cheap nfl shop 2010
Is Alshon Jeffery Jerseys finished as a member of the Bears?
ncaa football jerseys china
The team placed their dynamic wideout on injured reserve Wednesday alongside defensive lineman Eddie Goldman, ending their seasons just a few days before the finale against Detroit.
Jeffery was poised for a big contract, and even though he only played in nine games he was still immensely productive. In about half a season, he logged 54 catches for 807 yards and four touchdowns.
cheap kids soccer cleats
The Bears would be wise to make a push to keep him, eventually pairing Jeffery with 2015 first-round pick Kevin White, who missed the entire season with leg issues. Players as good and productive as Jeffery are priorities, especially in a market that will be populated by the likes of Anquan Boldin, Lance Moore, Rueben Randle, Mohamed Sanu, Jermaine Kearse, Rod Streater and Andre Caldwell.
This will be yet another test for Chicago’s young general manager, Ryan Pace. Pace has been pushing all the right buttons so far considering that Chicago was all but slated for the No. 1 overall pick a few months ago.
Now, the hard part starts. Outside of Jeffery, Pace needs to make calls on Jay Cutler Jerseys and franchise legend Matt Forte. Though cheap nfl shop 2010 Forte is 30, his versatility will undoubtedly place him high atop the running back market.
Here’s the rest of Wednesday’s injury news we are following:
1. Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger went home sick before practice got underway. Big Ben is still expected to play Sunday in the season finale against the Browns.
2. Bills running back LeSean McCoy is unlikely to play Sunday against the Jets. Rex Ryan said “it doesn’t look good” for Shady to suit up, which is a blow to Rex’s hopes that he can help send his old team home without a playoff appearance.
3. Cowboys wideout Dez Bryant was placed on injured reserve as he deals with foot and ankle injuries. Jason Garrett said it was not in the best interests of Bryant or the football team to play in the team’s finale. Garrett added that the wideout will have surgery on his ankle and foot in the next week. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Bryant’s injuries aren’t considered to be serious and it shouldn’t impact his offseason.
4. A slew of Panthers players didn’t practice. Running backs Jonathan Stewart Jerseys (foot) and Fozzy Whitaker (ankle), wideout Ted Ginn Jerseys (knee), center Ryan Kalil Jerseys (illness) and safety Kurt Coleman (foot) missed the session. Linebacker David Mayo (hamstring) was a full participant.
5. Bengals quarterback AJ McCarron said he’ll be able to go Sunday despite suffering a sprained wrist in Monday’s win over the Broncos. Third-stringer Keith Wenning is the backup.
6. Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel is undergoing evaluation for a possible concussion.
7. Buccaneers wideout Vincent Jackson was placed on injured reserve with the nagging shoulder injury that’s plagued him all year.